Fox – Food Processing in a Box
- What (types of) personal data will be collected?
The types of data, including personal data, that may be processed are as follows:
- individual name and surname,
- name of the organisation,
- username and password,
- email address,
- twitter posts, opinions, comments, pictures, videos
- IP address, browser’s details, device information
- For what purposes will the personal data be used?
The collection and subsequently processing of the personal information are necessary for the following purposes:
- to update contents on FOX website and/or FOX social media platforms
- to send our general newsletter
- to send specific information related to the IG-SSFP membership
- to enable the interaction on the website (i.e. comments, sharing function)
- to easily communicate with you
- What is the legal basis for the processing?
The data subjects are invited to provide their personal information through an online form.
The legal basis for this processing operation is consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing at the following address: email@example.com
- Who is responsible for the data processing?
The Controller for this processing operation is the FOX project coordinator ‘DIL Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik e.V.’.
- Who are the recipients of the personal data?
Personal information will only be processed by the project partner ‘EUFIC’, acting as Data Processor.
- Social media interactions
The FOX website integrates social media interactions allowing to share FOX content on social media platforms and other related actions. By using these interactions, your personal data may be shared with a wide audience including, in some cases, those who are not logged on to the specific social media selected.
The applicable data protection provisions of the social media integrated in the FOX website may be accessed under the following links:
- Will the personal data be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area without an adequate level of data protection?
The collection and part of the processing of personal information are carried out through ‘MailChimp’ a platform provided by the Rocket Science Group LLC, a US based company. Adequate safeguards have been adopted as required by law (SCCs, Privacy Shield).
- For how long will the personal data be stored?
All data will be deleted at the end of the FOX project period (November 2023)
- How will the personal data be protected?
Information is stored on password-protected server. Only authorised people can access the information.
- Who can I contact when I have question or complaint?
Project Coordinator: DIL Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik e.V.
Dr. Kerstin Lienemann: K.Lienemann@dil-ev.de
Project Partner: EUFIC
Raymond Gemen: firstname.lastname@example.org