Xth International Session of Young Scientific Staff “Food Science Development. Sustainable Future”
May 11 - May 12
The Xth International Session of Young Scientific Staff “Food Science Development. Sustainable Future” is organized by the Polish Society of Food Technologists Warsaw, the Institute of Food Sciences of The Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS/ SGGW) and the Section of the Young Scientific Staff of the Polish Society of Food Technologists (PTTŻ) under the auspices of the Committee of Food Sciences and Nutrition of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN).
The conference will be held from May 11th-12th 2023 at the campus of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
The two-days meetings will be the occasion to discuss about:
- Technological and process modifications,
- Food trends,
- Bioactive food ingredients,
- Food analysis and chemistry,
- Food and consumer safety in the context of sustainable development,
- Innovations in packaging production,
- Biotechnology and food microbiology,
- Ecological solutions on the food market.
The conference will be divided into two sections: Polish and English.
A maximum of two scientific reports (paper and/or poster) may be presented by each participant.
Plenary lectures by foreign and Polish guests and free scientific workshops are scheduled for the conference.