The latest edition of the Eurofruit magazine showcases the FOX project.
Eurofruit is the leading magazine for fresh produce buyers and suppliers in Europe and the Middle East.
Publishing ten issues a year as well as daily news online, the magazine’s global network of editors, reporters and correspondents provides the international fruit and vegetable trade with information and analysis, covering innovation in all areas of the business.
In its latest edition, pages 36-37 were dedicated to giving an overview of the FOX project, mentioning:
- The opportunities for farmers
- The goals of the project
- What is the added value of the project
- What is the current stage of the project
- The 6 European regions where FOX is happening
- Some insightful citations from the project’s lead coordinator: Dr Kerstin Pasch
Read the whole article here!
Eurofruit is available as a print publication and also as a digital edition on tablet devices, smartphones and desktop computers, if you want to read the whole issue, here‘s how you can do it.